Natural Bodyworks and
Massage by Edith
· Medical: Considered part of manual medicine and is focused on correction of muscular dysfunctions, relieve the pain, and facilitate injury recovery.
· Deep Tissue: Focuses on the deeper layers of muscle tissue.
· Pregnancy and Post Partum: As the pregnancy advances, the uterus displaces other abdominal structures increasing pressure on nerves of lower back and limbs. Massage will tune the mother to be to slowly adapt to this changes trough a combination of breathing, slow and gentle stretches, and massage.
· Relaxation: Promotes general relaxation, improves circulation and range of movement, and relieves muscular tension.
· Lymphatic Drainage: Very gentle and aims to encourage movement of lymph away from swollen areas. A most for Lymphedema.
· Thai: Rhythmic stretches, rocking movements, compression, and assisted range of motion to deeply relax the body and revitalize the mind.
· Cellulite: Removes accumulated fluids out of the cells diminishing the dimple appearance.
· Heated Stones: Deep heat is applied through medicinal stones to areas of the body to relieve muscular tension.
· Cupping: Helps to drain
toxins, loosen adhesions, facilitate blood flow, and stimulate the body.
· Body wraps: Firms and tones the skin while detoxifying and re-sculpting the body.
· Ear candling: A hollow wax candle is lit in the ear canal to improve balance and hearing.
· Hand and foot paraffin: Relieve arthritic pain and soften the skin. Wonderful for cracked heels and dry hands.